HR Change Manager
Length: 6 months
Hybrid - 2 days in the office (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Overall purpose of role:
Broadly the purpose of this role is to support the delivery and embedding of change for an HR Transformation Programme; impacting colleagues across HR and the organisation.
Working within the Change Management workstream; this role will support and lead on delivery of Change Management activity. Support includes developing engagement plans and delivering required engagement activities, working with business to assess impact of change, build out readiness plans and track of readiness for each phase of delivery. Maximising adoption of new processes and technology.
- Lead key elements of the Change Management plans.
- Execution and tracking delivery of the change plan.
- Execute operational readiness plan.
- Develop cultural readiness plan.
- Partnership key stakeholders to manage readiness requirements and tracking.
- Develop and delivery programme updates to a varied audience.
- Manage workstream governance including RAIDs and Status Reports.
- Work closely with the relevant project leads to develop and execute change delivery plans.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders, as required, to ensure they are kept up-to-date on change implementation plans.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure they have the opportunity to feed into change delivery plans.
- Delivery of engagement activity to impacted stakeholders
- Ability to engage with change recipients, understand their needs, create and/or execute plans for successful delivery of the change.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate change at all levels.
- Experience of planning and executing large change management initiatives.
- Ability to work across multiple work stream, division and geography.
- Strong team working skills, including working effectively within a remote team.
- Project management experience – understand and have experience of influencing project delivery planning and phasing.
- Knowledge of working within HR processes and systems.
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Barclays is flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. Barclays also has a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.