GMO Treasury Operations VP
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
The overall purpose of the role is to support the global Treasury Operations teams Book of work . This BOW includes mandatory, key deliverable items as well as annual attestations around controls and audit requirements.
- Managing regular forums within Cash & Liquidity Management team to review progress across the book of work, and help escalate and address blockers and issues.
- Provide guidance and support to the BAU team in the delivery of specific book of work / project work.
- Knowledge/experience in Cash Management and/or Intraday Liquidity management would also be advantageous.
- Proven project management experience leading strategic change at mid to large scale organizations.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, strong numeric skills, and objective thinking.
- Previous banking or financial services experience
- Use of MS Office packages previously
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.