Executive Hiring Coordinator
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
Schedule interviews with clients and candidates in New York, New Jersey, London, Radbroke, Glasgow, India and any other Barclays location as requested. Prepare and submit offers to the on-boarding ensuring all relevant artefacts are collated in the correct format to ensure no rework is required.
- Act as the company Ambassador for D & MD candidates and serve as the first point of contact. Schedule interviews with clients and candidates in New York, New Jersey, London, Radbroke, Glasgow, India and any other Barclays location as requested.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for phone, video conference and in person interview and use Webex or Skype for business and book rooms in designated locations at the executive level suites.
- Work closely with stakeholder and client offices to ensure smooth execution of interviews.
- Coordinate and communicate interview details to candidates and provide a white glove service. Greet candidates for onsite interviews as needed.
- Build and create relationships with the concierge onboarding team to ensure efficient onboarding process for new D and MD hires.
- Create contracts for MD hires using Taleo and validating with the Assurance and Onboarding teams for timely execution of offers Liaise with business managers of each function to create PN Numbers and SAP IDs for newly open positions.
- Partner with Relocation, Visa and International Mobility teams to create packages that supplement offer as needed. Ensure offers are created in a timely manner.
- Liaison with the concierge teams as required to ensure contracts are produced in timely manner.
- Review ‘golden source’ and other artefacts to ensure that offers are created with minimum to no rework.
- Provide updates to the executive recruiting team meetings every week/ Create monthly dashboards and perform interview analytics.
- Measure diversity hires and provide metrics to the larger team. Create orgs charts and market maps to support Recruiter.
Decision-making and Problem Solving:
- Be flexible with rescheduling requests and handle urgent requests as priority.
- Have a keen eye to detail and a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to both the business and external or internal candidates
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening skills
Where will you be working?
London, Glasgow (2 days in the office - 3 days at home)
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.