Length: 6 months (sick leave cover, the duration can change due to this occasion)
Working hours: 9-6 PM
Temporary position as Executive Assistant as part of team of 3 covering for 5 MDs.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the calendar for SRM MDs
- Effective liaising with clients & senior management
- Helping SRM MDs fulfil their client agenda
- Filing call reports & taking minutes
What we’re looking for:
- Financial services background is advantageous
- Experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong team player – being able to work effectively in a team of 10 people
- Minimum GCSE level
- Strong organisational skills
- Being able to communicate with C-suite management of Barclays’ largest clients & internal senior stakeholders
- Strong written English skills
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.