ER Change Manager AVP
Length of contract: 3 months initially
Employee Relations Workforce Change & Restructuring (‘ER WFC&R’) manages the global change and restructuring portfolios across all employing entities. We are looking for a Change Manager on a contract basis who will support the Workforce Change and Restructuring delivery model pan Barclays and will be allocated projects across the entities.
- Support and drive the HR workstream for change programmes such as restructuring, LEE transfers, outsourcing, in sourcing, new site set up, pan entity and across our global locations leveraging in country HRBP, ER and other specialist HR functions as required.
- Ensure the HR project plan supports the business implementation plan / RAID log / reporting requirements
- Co-ordinate and deliver implementation plans
- Working with the communications work stream, ensure there is a structured and robust communication plan to support the change project
- The role requires extensive analytical and investigative skills to provide advice on change projects
- Manage and co-ordinate all data / MI in respect of change programmes, including updating and tracking programmes for Workforce Change and Restructuring
- Experience of leading large scale/multiple change programmes
- Project management, change management and stakeholder management skills
- Aware of the various consultation and reporting cycles and are able to gather and interrogate data for ER reports
- Logical decision-making, effective listening, clarity of thought and utmost professionalism
Where will you be working?
London or Glasgow or Radbroke
Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.