Employee Experience Survey Manager
Length of contract: 3 months initially
Employee Experience is a user-centric and data led team working within HR to deliver exceptional user experiences for our global workforce. We are looking for an experienced Survey Designer on a contract basis who will collaboratively with our cross-functional team (UX designers, Service designers). You’ll be responsible for overseeing the execution of internal employee surveys and supporting our Employee Experience and Culture strategy, programmes, and initiatives.
- Carrying out a range of research activities including questionnaire design, writing research protocols, preparing submission for ethical review, data analysis and email communication design principles
- Prioritise Design, program, and field surveys across multiple parts of the marketplace experience
- Constantly push for a customer-centric approach whilst delivering on required business objectives
- Help collect and organise data to best understand the voice of the employee and create analysis for the People Analytics & Culture function
- Facilitate and lead workshops, presentations and walkthrough sessions as required to explore business requirements, promote shared understanding, stakeholder buy in and acceptance of work
- Create and build pilot surveys in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Experience of working on longitudinal studies and experience using Qualtrics
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative survey research and census engagement surveys, either in-house or at an agency
- Able to understand and create data flows and data management
- Can demonstrate an understanding of consumer and business-to-business channel experiences and expectations, measures of satisfaction and performance drivers
- Experience in areas of Maturity Assessments, Program Design, Customer Journey Mapping, Culture Activation, Action Planning and Insights Analysis
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.