Director - Regulatory Reporting
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Length: 6 months
Overall Purpose of the role
The Prudential Regulatory Reporting Centre of Excellence is responsible for the Regulatory capital outputs for Barclays UK and European entities. This includes external COREP and Pillar 3 reporting as well as providing internal management reporting to support capital management activities.
Director lead role providing leadership and key regulatory reporting subject matter expertise in order to deliver existing and upcoming prudential regulatory reporting and disclosures.
- Responsible for the delivery of key Regulatory Reporting and disclosures covering different Capital and Leverage components for the Barclays Group and its major entities.
- Ensure all reporting is performed to the highest standard and in line with internal Polices and Standards, including engagement with Chief Controls Office and Barclays Internal Audit.
- Provide support to key stakeholders (CFO’s, CRO’s, Treasurers etc) and their teams across the organisation providing technical and regulatory reporting insight where required. Understand stakeholder’s problems and requirements, ensuring the team is set up to deliver against them.
- Provide leadership through owning initiatives for the department, bringing together teams to ensure successful delivery.
Essential requirements for this role
- Significant experience within the Capital and Leverage Regulatory reporting function, backed by a technical skillset, ideally in a top tier Bank. Has a flexible and proactive work style
- Team player with experience of working across multiple business areas, functions and locations.
- Excellent PC skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word & MS Suite
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.