Customer Service Advisor
Location: Stockton on Tees / Poole / Northampton
Length: 3 months
Working hours: 35 hours/w (9am-8pm) – shift rotation
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor on a contract basis who will work as part of the outbound team providing the highest standards of service through all customer contact, maintaining our corporate image in line with our business.
What will you be doing?
- obtaining valuable feedback from new customers and ensuring that they have a sound understanding of their finance product
- identifying trends from feedback, and assess whether an issue needs to be escalated
- pro-active engagement with a number of stakeholders across the business
- ensuring that all queries and requests are processed in a professional and timely manner
- handling and resolving all complaints in a professional and timely manner
- performing Customer and Client verifications in line with the policies
- undertaking tasks as requested by the Team Leader to support the business and team performance
What we’re looking for:
- customer service telephone experience
- good keyboard skills are essential as is speed and accuracy
- excellent communication skills - professional telephone manner and also accurate and written communication skills
Where will you be working?
Northampton or Pool, but in the current situation remote work from home.
Barclays Bank is looking for Community Bankers to join their team on a contract basis to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will be helping customers to achieve their ambitions and meet their day to day banking needs.
This is an amazing opportunity to pick-up new skills and help create moments that deeply matter to customers. One connection built, one problem solved, one relationship at a time.
How are you going to help Barclays’ customers?
- Understanding Barclays’ products and services
- Delighting the customer by offering a professional, caring, consistent and outstanding level of service
- Building meaningful relationships with customers
- Being proactive, present and engaging with clients and colleagues
- Sharing new ideas of how to improve things
- Providing effective banking hall coordination assisting customers and providing everyday banking solutions where appropriate
- Undertaking till management and till balancing and taking responsibility for cash management and controls
- Completing all back office and administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
You will enjoy this role if you are…
- Experienced in communicating with people and give customers a seamless service
- Very organised
- Able to effectively manage your customer diary and react to periods of heavy customer footfall
- A strong and empathic communicator
- A real team player
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Simply put, success is not just about what People achieve, but about how they achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.