Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Northampton / Poole (remote work)
Length: 3 months
Working hours: 35 hours/w (9am-8pm) – shift rotation
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor on a contract basis who will work as part of the outbound team providing the highest standards of service through all customer contact, maintaining our corporate image in line with our business.
What will you be doing?
- obtaining valuable feedback from new customers and ensuring that they have a sound understanding of their finance product
- identifying trends from feedback, and assess whether an issue needs to be escalated
- pro-active engagement with a number of stakeholders across the business
- ensuring that all queries and requests are processed in a professional and timely manner
- handling and resolving all complaints in a professional and timely manner
- performing Customer and Client verifications in line with the policies
- undertaking tasks as requested by the Team Leader to support the business and team performance
What we’re looking for:
- customer service telephone experience
- good keyboard skills are essential as is speed and accuracy
- excellent communication skills - professional telephone manner and also accurate and written communication skills
Where will you be working?
Northampton or Pool, but in the current situation remote work from home.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.