Content Marketing Manager Digital
Location: London or Northampton
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
The Digital Content Marketing (DCM) Manager’s role is to work with stakeholders across the business to develop value-driving briefs for the business. These briefs will then be sized and prioritised against our Business and Customer priorities and it is the DCM’s role to gain that prioritisation against resource and maintain ongoing communication with the stakeholder through the process.
- Develop, manage and deliver digital content on time and to budget, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and met in a customer-focused manner.
- Ensure our digital content achieves the desired standards and effectively delivers against both our commercial and brand objectives.
- Develop digital content in line with the relevant content guidelines, including brand and tone of voice.
- Work collaboratively with independent research agencies and relevant third parties to ensure digital content meets customer needs.
- Ensure our digital content consistently challenges the norm and pushes the boundaries creatively.
- Ensure creative integration with other marketing communications where relevant.
- Support in identifying and effectively implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing/Campaign management position
- Excellent stakeholder/ relationship management and influencing at senior levels
- Great creative delivery experience in any content form
- An understanding/experience of SEO
- Experience of using AEM
- Previous experience of working in a banking or financial services organisation
- Previous experience of working with commercial teams and product owners
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.