Client Relationship Manager
Length of contract: initially 6 months
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager on a contract basis who will support on the control and classification of remediation cases across multiple inter-related programmes of work and their populations. Providing support to enable the definition, implementation, management and delivery of appropriate outputs, processes and volumes downstream to respective portfolio or programme teams to execute remediation outcomes.
Review the Customer and case information for each case brought into scope. Including:
- External certificates and statements
- Valuation reports
- Credit application
- Case Manager notes
- Ledger Balances/Statements
- Submit the finalised proposal through the Case Decision and/or Steering Committee dependant on the governance tolerances and discretions set out
- Engage with Legal, Compliance, Litigation Group/BBS/Recoveries for agreement on redress and engagement strategy in this respect, as appropriate
- Stakeholder management within the project in terms of case workflow and ensuring remediation actions are undertaken to ensure satisfactory and timely closure of cases
- Highlight failings in current BAU workflow and where appropriate make recommendations for improvements to safeguard the bank and customers going forward
- Understanding of and ability to articulate, design and implement process and workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to constructively challenge and influence a broad range of stakeholders on a regular basis
- Analysis and mapping of activities to enable analysis, delivery of requirements and solutions
- Working knowledge from experience of Credit based products and how they are managed
- Good presentation and reporting skills
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.