Business Banking Client Service Executive
Client Services Executive
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role
The key aim of this role is to deliver world-class service to our customers/clients, providing excellent service delivery that exceeds their expectations and achieves challenging business objectives. Becoming a trusted reference points for internal/external customers/clients, able to provide expert advice and aftercare on a range of products to meet customer/client needs. On-going development and training is provided to up-skill our teams on a range of subjects, allowing them to provide a high-speed and accurate resolution of queries
- Providing end-to-end support for clients, resolving complex queries, co-ordinating responses from other servicing or processing departments through a variety of channels, primarily telephony.
- Proactively guide and support customers through the flexibility of digital service to ensure they have confidence in using their channels of choice. Listening to customer’s needs and building relationships, making them aware of products that may be suitable for them.
- Managing and growing customers/clients knowledge, by building meaningful relationships and meeting their business needs. Natural empathiser with the willingness and ability to understand customers/clients’ point of view and to build rapport in a variety of scenarios.
- Seek share and embed best practice. Identifying opportunities to introduce customer servicing improvements.
- Supporting the team to achieve challenging objectives with the implementation of new or changes to products.
- Ability to break down varying complex issues and assimilate a wide range of information to fully understand cause, impact and solution to client queries, within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and overcoming customer objections by managing complaints in accordance with agreed group policy and procedures.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team, coaching, and acting as a role model for your colleagues. Drives own performance using creativity and own initiative to overcome challenges, identify solutions and upskill knowledge and capability.
- Recording and maintaining an accurate customer/client contact history using the bank systems.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and Internal Barclays Policies and Standards.
- Provide role model behaviours and act as a mentor to other advisors.
- Provide input and assist with preparation and running of team meetings.
- Provide process/service improvements and call reduction suggestions.
- Be willing to assist in training and act as buddy for new team members.
- Complete monthly compliance.
- Establish and actively manage own personal development plan and seek to improve in areas of development through undertaking the necessary training, skills development and coaching.
- A passion for delivering excellent experiences to customers with high expectations of our services
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment and delivering an excellent experience to customers
- The ability to make decisions that always put our customers first
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
- The confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes
- Ability to plan and organise time and workload effectively
- A desire to constantly learn and develop new skills in an ever changing environment.
- A proven record of creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
Where will you be working?
Gadbrook - Office based / Remote working
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.