Location: Remote (Requirement to travel to London office once a month)
Length: 6 months
Overall Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to work with the Marker Management Lead and Project/Programme Manager to identify and quantify business analysis related activity on a project/programme from requirements gathering, testing, target operating models, business readiness and implementation.
- Support the identification, development, and articulation of business requirements, working across Business Banking teams to codify their requirements for indicator tooling
- Support the development of a target operating model and governance framework that will ensure management have suitable oversight of Business Banking indicators
- Planning and execution of analysis tasks to make the change happen in a large organisation
- To assess, design, develop and implement new business processes and procedures that are the deliverables from a Business Banking Markers project
- Complete a complex and diverse range of tasks against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), including process mapping and assessment of reporting requirements
- Actively contribute and champion the development of the indicator change delivery process
- To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions made by Accountable Executive, Project Management and Key Business Stakeholders.
- Own and direct specific deliverables within the Business Analysis work stream(s).
- Identify, document and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, escalating them where required
Essential requirements for this role
- Demonstrable experience with process flow mapping and documenting business processes
- Extensive experience in documenting business operational requirements
- Ability to collate information from various functions within Business Banking and beyond
- Experience in working with complex projects in financial institutions/banking environment
- Ability to balance and prioritise activities, with the flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.