Workflow Delivery Project Manager
Workflow Project Manager
About Emerging Technology
The group focuses on Emerging technology including the mandate to drive the tech vision program to create value in Investment banking
Overall purpose of role
The purpose of the role is to contribute in the embedding and scaling of the products created from the Tech Vision Program effort throughout the Investment Bank. The candidate will project manage a specific product, working closely with senior banking team members, to deliver the product from pilot stage to a publicly launched platform.
- Owning the project management workflow and contributing to the scaling of the Digital Private Markets Platform
- Identifying and engaging with dependencies and interfaces between projects and programmer work streams and identification of risks and issues affecting delivery
- Owning internal processes required in relation to product delivery e.g. NAPA
- Ability to recognize and escalate key project issues risks. Bring together stakeholders to find appropriate solutions
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Demonstrable experience and leadership with strong evidence of both business and technology change delivery
- Depth of experience working in an agile project team
- Experience of driving change at enterprise scale
- Background in technology innovation projects within financial services.
- NAPA experienced preferred
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrollment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.