Secondary Loan Closer
Secondary Loan Closer
Length: 6 months
Working hours: 9-5 PM
Manage a diverse portfolio of LMA secondary loan trades from trade date through to settlement. Working within a small team progressing both par and distressed trades, but with the main focus being par trades
What will you be doing?
- The drafting and reviewing of LMA Par/Distressed trade documents; Trade Confirmations, Transfer Certificates, Sub-participation agreements, Multi-lateral netting agreements and Pricing Letters.
- Management of trade documentation deal sites, and ensuring public/private Chinese wall is effectively controlled
- Reviewing of Credit Agreements to assess transferability requirements and restrictions.
- Liaising with the Operations trade settlements team to instruct the settlement of trades. Monitor the traders positions to ensure the trade and settled positions are reconciled at all times.
- Keep senior members of the closing team and trade desk apprised of potential issues with documentation and trade settlements.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years experience in the Secondary Loans Closing space covering
- BA degree in finance, accounting, banking, investment is preferable
- Financial services background is advantageous
- Experience with Loan operations and Banking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience using ClearPar
- Processing experience in ACBS
- Ability to multi-task, be responsive and pro-active in seeking out and resolving tasks
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.