Finance Business Partner (Commercial Delivery – Talent Acquisition)
Location: London - remote
Length of contract: 6 months
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner on a contract basis who will ensure that Talent Acquisition Commercial Team achieve its group commitments feeding in relevant financial data and meeting the timelines and commitments made by the function to the group. The Talent Acquisition (TA) Commercial Team strives to bring budget and financial clarity, control and consistency across TA and provides support to TA with financial and commercial management.
· Overseeing the ownership, control and monitoring of TA budgets
· Deliver clearly defined process to track and understand spend (actuals vs cash spend)
· Anticipate the needs and requirements of the global Talent Acquisition teams using initiative and judgment
· Plan appropriate follow up measures whilst minimizing risk to overspending
· A distinctive track record in owning and delivering large scale, global budgets
· Banking/financial services experience - ACCA/CIMA qualification
· Demonstrable experience in manipulating, collating, analyzing and cleansing large data files
· Strong data analytical and presentation skills with experience of presenting to Senior stakeholders
· Commercially focused, pragmatic, proactive and results driven
· Demonstrate solid understanding and awareness of Talent Acquisition policies and any changes
Expert Skills with MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint, SAP and Taleo
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.