Equity Capital Market Execution VP
Location: (London) Remote
Length of contract: 6 months initially
We are looking for an ECM Execution VP on a contract basis who will be expected to lead the execution of ECM transactions. The team based in Continental Europe (Barclays Bank Ireland) will work with 2 London-based ECM Execution Directors and be responsible for the project management of ECM offerings for Continental European issuers.
- Project/process management, including liaising with clients, internal colleagues and external advisers and the co-ordination of timetables and workstreams
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of internal policies and procedures relating to ECM offerings
- Liaising with internal risk functions (primarily legal and compliance)
- Assistance in the appointment of all necessary external advisers and reviewing the scope of work of such advisers
- Support ECM originators develop and maintain client relationships and to assist, where required, in client pitches and deal structuring
- Prior experience of ECM transactions - Experienced transaction manager with a demonstrable track record working on financial services ECM deals
- Good working knowledge of regulation and current market practice
- Sufficient confidence and gravitas to lead and manage large groups of professional advisers
- Ability to perform under pressure with high attention to detail
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.