Asset Servicing Client Service Relationship Manager
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
Ensuring any Asset Servicing issues being experienced by our clients are resolved to a high standard, whilst meeting agreed SLAs, and being mindful of risk, efficiency, budget and personal conduct.
- Be accountable for maintaining all key EMEA Client Service team controls and processes, Query and relationship management of key clients/counterparties.
- The role holder will uphold Query/ Relationship management excellence at all times and be accountable for maintaining all Client Service KRI’s and KPI’s.
- Will require minimum supervision, while also being able to demonstrate strategic vision.
- Have a good understanding of all processes, applications and techniques within the department and continuously seek out areas for process improvement.
- The successful candidate will require minimum supervision, while also being able to demonstrate strategic vision.
- Have a good understanding of all processes, applications and techniques within one, some, or all aspects of Asset Servicing – Voluntary Corporate Actions, Mandatory Corporate Actions, Dividends, Income, Conversions.
- Have a solid track record of demonstrating superior client service skills.
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to quickly adjust communication and presentation style to suit the audience.
- Be recognised as a true Asset Servicing expert.
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Barclays is flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. Barclays also has a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.